Today, I went to the DroidCamp
, so I was no more the only one French there.
When we first arrived, we took our nice polo shirt and badge and a big German breakfast!
[caption id="attachment_37" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="German breakfast @DroidCamp"]
The DroidCamp begun at 10a.m with the classical presentation of BarCamp concepts and staff members, and then the famous 3-tags people presentation.
There were 4 dedicated rooms for the sessions and I followed these ones:
- session 1: "Ruboto: Ruby on Android"
- The goal is to have the possibility to easily develop Android apps using Ruby: http://ruboto.org/
- session 2: "native 'enhanced' vs. web apps"
- special session: "Blinkendroid world record"
- 51 Android devices playing an animation (useless but funny!): [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWGdmLx_pY]
- session 3: "Windows phone 7 #shocked?"
- If you're interested and you speak German, you can see the slides on slideshare: windows-phone-7-talk :)
- session 4: "Android for business"
As we were very tired after this day, we didn't follow the last session...
I just want to say THANK YOU again to the organization team, and especially to Benny
. See you at the next DroidCamp!
Continue reading »